Wednesday 29 June 2016

Art Journaling spread 'Bon Voyage'

Hello All,

Just a quick one today to share an art journaling page. I created the background using left over paint and paper towels used to clean stencils. Next I played around, layering some bits and pieces of my own creation and some ephemera recently sent to me. The whole feel of it came across as sunny and carefree and as I was going through my found text (text I cut out from magazines etc) I came across 'bon voyage' which fitted nicely. It was all working well together but definitely missing something. To finish it I added the girl using the magazine technique mentioned on a recent post. Sat looking at it now it makes me want to run off to somewhere sunny rather than sitting in England in the rain. Especially as everything is kicking off over here with the referendum resulting in the vote to leave the EU (I voted remain) Yep I would rather be elsewhere right about now that's for sure!


No comments: