Monday 13 February 2017

February Art Journaling

Hello All,

Well here we are in February, my least favorite month! I am not one for cold and really dislike snow. It really makes me feel like hibernating until the spring. But one good thing about hiding indoors is that I have more time to journal and I thought I would show you some of the pages I have done this month so far.





I have been playing around with leaving white space in a few of these, something I am not very good at cause I usually just want to fill the whole page with vivid colour, but I do like how these turned out. 

I feel as though I have coming out of an abstract phase and going into portraits again. I do swing from one to the other. I think I may try a mixed media portrait on canvas next... Anyway I hope you enjoy these.

Bye for now xxx



No comments: