Tuesday 31 March 2015

Jennibellies Monthly Challenge

As I have mentioned before I am a member of Jennibellie's Art Community (which I highly recommend) Each month Jenni sets us a challenge, this month it was 'Branching out'. I must admit I struggled with this one, I couldn't seem to find any inspiration for it at all, but over the last few weeks I have been contemplating my career and thinking of ways to build it up and it struck me, I need to branch out! so I went with it, got stuck it and only just in time (the 31st!)

I don't think its completely finished, I think I may add some textiles/embellishments to it but overall I am very happy with it. I'm looking forward to what challenge April will bring. It's great to have the monthly challenge because although I am doing my own thing all the time, its nice to do something a bit different and if I am really busy with other things the monthly challenge makes me sit down and be creative at least once a month!


No comments: