Monday 9 March 2015

Workshop Session 7th March 2015

My Sample Page


 The first of my four week Art Journaling sessions went really well. The prompt for this week was 'I Hope' and I got the class to create their own collage sheets and use them in a rolled paper technique.
My DIY Collage Sheet









  I got the class to first pick out some paper pieces that caught their eye and we stuck then down randomly on an A3 sheet. We then stencilled, painted and doodled over the top. I love this technique as it is really free, It doesn't matter what it looks like cause it will be torn up anyway and you can really let go and just play with the materials.






The class in action!

The class rolling paper!




I got the class to paint a page in their journals, adding bits of collage and stencils then, tearing pieces from the collage sheet and rolling them, the class stuck them down in various patterns and shapes.

No comments: