Friday 15 May 2015

The after shot

Hello all! The other day I posted a picture of a background I had painted so I could show you a before and after shot..... well here is the finished painting!


I am feeling really inspired at the moment and really enjoying painting again. I think I even have managed to get a commision from a lady who would like a portrait with mixed media. I will definitley be doing more! Just have to keep in mind I still have many journals to make for my upcoming craft stall and some more classses to arrange! Plus I have signed up for this months art swap on journal workshops and this time it is to make some arty bunting/banners, so that should be good fun.
I am going camping next week with family for half term so not going to be able to get a great deal done then, but I will take my Art Journaling travel kit and try and do a few pages.
Bye for now! xx

No comments: