Tuesday 19 May 2015

Starting The May Art Swap

Just a quick post this morning as I have started to work on my May art swap and am feeling quite excited by it! The theme this month is bunting/banners and we have to create 5 standard envelope sized flags.

Since I am going camping next week I have started to work on mine straight away even though I haven't yet been assigned a partner so I can get it done in time. I have nearly finished two flags and made a start on the remaining three. I am using a mixed media background with some paintings of songbirds, collage, paper flowers and some textile pieces.

I cannot post a photo as I wouldn't want to spoil any suprises but I have decided to film the last three so there should be a video on the way!

Since I cannot post an arty picture, here is one crazy one of me taken from my weekend trip to Ikea :Z

Pretending to be one of the storms from big trouble in little china - got some very strange looks!

No comments: