Wednesday 16 March 2016

Time to paint!

Hello All,

Last night I managed to find time to do some painting. I have a commission for one big and two small abstract mixed media canvasses and really need to get on with them and get them done. As usual life gets busy and I struggle to find the time. I was therefore pleased to make a start on the big canvas. Here is a detail from last nights work:


The hardest thing to do is get started but once I do I get into the groove and then I can't wait to get back to it. My brief for this commission is quite open. The lady in question specified the sizes and that they were to be abstract but otherwise gave my free rein on colours/textures/patterns etc It is nice to be able to do as I like but I just hope she will like it!

Bye for now! xx

No comments: