Thursday 26 January 2017

Finished Painting and Creative Play

Hello All,

I haven't had the time or inspiration to do a lot lately and I think cold evenings mean I end up curling up under a blanket rather than doing any art. Today however I am not at work, the kids are at school and it is freezing outside. The perfect day for some creative play.  So I just got a piece of A3 paper and a selection of art materials, set myself up with some music and a cuppa and just let myself play with the materials, not thinking too much about it:



So far so good and it felt good to be creating. I also wanted to share my latest painting which is now finished:


I am really pleased with this one, I love all the metallic colours combined with the subtle pinks. 

well back to another cuppa, maybe a biscuit and some more creative play before the it's time to pick up the kids.

Bye for now xxx


No comments: