Wednesday 6 February 2019

January Mini Journal

Hello all,

2019 is off to a busy start with lots of workshops running. I have been teaching art journaling and beginners drawing which has been loads of fun. Unfortunately I haven't had much time for my own work and I'm dying to do some more encaustic painting! I have some great ideas for some new journals too, when I get the chance! Half term is fast approaching so I hope I will have more time then.

January flew by and I only just managed to get my monthly journal done in time.











This one has a wintery feel to it which suits the time of year perfectly. One of the pages is made from a box of chocolates that my husband left under my pillow. There is also an extract from a poem I found in an old book I bought from a charity shop. Just little things that happened that month but it makes it all the more special.

Hope you enjoyed having a look.

Bye for now xxx

No comments: