Tuesday 12 February 2019

Weekend Workshop

Hello All,

Today I thought i'd share some photos from my weekend workshop at Sheffield Hallam Students Union. I was emailed a few months back to ask if i'd like to deliver an Art Journaling workshop to the students there. I decided, since I have been enjoying making my monthly journals so much, that this is what we'd make. That way I should not only show them some really fun journaling techniques but also teach them how to bind their work into a simple book.

I had eight lovely ladies on the day, done of which had ever tried Art Journaling before. They were a lovely group to work with, every new technique was met with great enthusiasm. They really got into it and didn't even want to stop for lunch. By the end of the day everyone had produced a beautiful and totally unique little journal.










Overall a very successful day :)

Bye for now xxx

No comments: