Monday 6 April 2015

Appreciate

Well I haven't posted anything for a few days as I have been away for Easter visiting family and friends and enjoying the unexpected sunshine! This time of year always makes me feel happy and sparks all kinds of memories of past years. Somethimes memories that are there in the background, you can almost feel them but like trying to remember a dream it is just out of reach. They just give you a sense of calm and peace. I am planning to do a page about this before I loose the feeling.

Anyway as I was away I didn't have much stuff with me, only my traveling art kit and in it was a page that I have looked at for a while and not really liked so I decided to work on that. I started it after going for a walk with my husband for our anniversary. I quite like it now :)



No comments: