Tuesday 28 April 2015

Progress

Well I posted my art swap piece this morning to Katie in Worcester and will post a picture up in a few days once it has been received (so I am not spoiling the surprise!) I am also very close to finishing my second vid which shows a tutorial of two mixed media index cards, one of which is the art swap.

I have meant to get on and finish my monthly challenge, which was 'create a mythical character' (again cutting it fine) but having been to a spa break for my birthday (absolutely fantastic!) I am a bit behind. I still have two more days so hopefully will get it done.

In other news I have been invited to have a stall at Dovefest 2015 on 29th August where I will be selling homemade journals, and am in the process of trying to get some more art journaling sessions organised through Sheffield Independent School of Art

I will keep you all posted! xx

The Garden At Hoarcross Hall Spa Hotel! What a treat!

No comments: