Wednesday 15 April 2015

Upcoming things!

Well I have finally got around to ordering a camera to start really making my own videos and tutorials. Really looking forward to it arriving and getting started! Luckily I have access to some good editing software so once I have footage and have learnt how to use the software videos will start appearing!!

Also my ongoing projects this month are:

  • More homemade journals of various sizes.
  • My monthly challenge with Jennibellie - this month it is 'creative your own mythical creature'
  • Art Swap (again with Jennibellie) this a new swap group where every month I am partnered up with someone from anywhere in the world. We create something on the months theme and post it out to our assigned partners. This month the theme is 'Positive Affirmation' and we are making 4x6 postcards.

I am really excited about the swap group. The chance to create something and send it out into the world and in return receive someone else's creation, what a fantastic opportunity!
I am also looking forward to creating my own mythical creature. When I was younger I was a big fan of Brian Froud, famous for his drawings off mythical creatures, some famously used in films like The Dark Crystal and Labrynth. I will definitley be looking at his work for inspiration!

I am also looking at arranging some more workshops, possible a full day one in the summer......watch this space!

No comments: