Wednesday 18 November 2015

Hibernation

Hello All!

I am finding lately I have very little time to get anything creative done. Perhaps it is down to the time of year with Christmas approaching it's dark and getting colder by the minute. I seem to be out more often than I'm in and when I am in, the kitchen (my usual work place) seems dark and cold and I'd rather sit on the sofa under a blanket. Perhaps I was a bear in my former life because I go into hibernation mode! I need to just put on a hefty jumper get myself a cuppa and battle through! Having said that I have nearly finished my second commission (which is for a Christmas present so need to get it finished soon!) and here it is:


I am going to add some text and you can't tell from this photo but I haven't finished her hands yet. I am really pleased with it and looking forward to giving it to her. Once this is done I will really try hard to get back into going some more journaling and I have ideas for a few more paintings plus a monthly challenge to get my teeth into, this month the theme is 'sky' and I love painting skies so really want to tackle that one. I also signed up to this months art swap which is creating some embellishments and goodies to send out which sounds fab :)

So message to self Lisa stop being nesh and get going!

Bye for now! xxx

No comments: