Monday 23 November 2015

Contemplation

Hello All!

The news at the moment is full of bad things, such hatred and violence. Watching the reports about Paris made me so sad, angry and frustrated. How people can do that to others with so little remorse. All the cruetly and evil on this planet stems from us. Human nature is a strange thing so full of hatred on one side and then again so much love on the other. Why can't we all just live in peace? Sometimes I am ashamed to be part of my own species.

I felt I needed my journal for this one, and whilst processing my feelings I was surrounded by my wonderful family and it reminded me of the good in this world. I hope the next generations learn to live in peace together and learn to protect this world from ourselves!


Bye for now xx

No comments: