Wednesday 9 December 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hello All,

I am sorry I haven't been about much! This time of year I get so busy with other things and Christmas prep I haven't had time for my blog. Its not that I haven't been creating, though my focus switches this time of year to what gifts I can make.

I am finishing a gift for my Mum (can't give any other detail away in case she reads this!) plus I have been commisioned for a journal and a picture so busy trying to finish them in time. The journal is going to be personalised with song lyrics and pictures in amongst the pages that have some meaning to its recipient.

Journal in progress
Picture now finished!














I did however manage to start a journal page last night which so far I am quite pleased with. Here is a detail of it:


 Really liking orange and reds at the mo. This will have a little portrait on it too once its done. Also I have been doing some filming in preparation for some workshops that I hope to run in the new year. busy busy editing them now! :)

As well as all the gifts I have been making Christmas pom poms with my girls and we will start making decorations including our own wreath from this weekend. The tree will be going up and it will all be mulled wine, mince pies and cheesy Christmas music from then on. In our family my husband's birthday comes first (this week) and then we can turn our focus to all things festive :)

I do love Christmas!

Bye for now xxx



No comments: