Monday 14 December 2015

Commissions delivered

Hello All,

With both portraits completed I finally delivered them last Thursday and Karen was thrilled. I was a little worried as looking at a portrait of yourself is very different to looking at one of someone else. I was worried that she may not see herself the way I had portrayed her but she was very happy and she delivered them straight away to her partner. They were supposed to be his Christmas present but she said she couldn't wait.




Later that day Karen text me his response .... 

"I can't help looking at them. I'm moved to tears here, it's so flipping weird having you here but not .....And the colours are just so fluorescent, wherever I hang them they must have changing colours to bring out all the aspects......I'm flabbergasted. In fact, my flabber has never been so gasted."

What a response! I am well chuffed!

Bye for now xx

No comments: