Wednesday 16 December 2015

Art Swap

Hello All,

The other day I received my art swap for this month from the lovely Tanja in the Netherlands. It was as if Christmas had come early! The theme this time was 'embellishments'. We were tasked with making (or buying) a bundle of goodies for our partners. I really really enjoyed this one, with the time of year it felt like I was sending off a treat for Christmas. Here is what I sent to Tanja:


The bundle included handmade tags, a mini journal, beads and origami butterflys plus some bought mini tags and little hessian jars.

I was truly overwhelmed with what Tanja sent to me:


Her bundle included Christmas glasses for me and my children, handmade beads, beautiful stencils and tags galore. Stickers, confetti, sequins, felt flowers and a box each for my girls with the components to make their own xmas decorations. 
The postman delivered the box of gorgeous goodies as we were decorating our tree so it really was like Christmas!


It is absolutley fab doing the art swaps each month. I love chatting to people from all over the world, finding out about them and trying to make something that I hope they'll love! Plus, lets face it, who doesn't love getting post! 

Bye for now! xxx


No comments: