Wednesday 23 December 2015

Christmas pom poms and stencil play.

Hello All,

I love Christmas crafts and always try and make something new with my girls each year. This year we went a bit pom pom mad. We made ones to hang on the tree plus enough little ones to make this:


Which is now hanging on my wall :) I wrapped a picture frame and stuck the pom poms on the top. 

My eldest who is 6 has obviously inherited my love for all things creative and loves to draw all the time. She decided this year to draw me pictures to go in my advent calendar. Here a few of them:


It has been fab to find out what she has drawn each day and she has even written little notes on the back for me too! :)

Apart from all things Christmassy I have had time to play with one of my new stencils and created this background:


I used modelling paste, acrylic paint, brusho pigment powers and irridescent ink on this so far. I don't know where it is going to take me next. I felt I had to leave it a while to see where I wanted to go with it. I love the stencil though which was made for me in the last art swap. It may well become one of my favourites! 

If I don't get chance to blog before Christmas now I hope you all have a fantastic one! I for one am really looking forward to it all!

Bye for now! xxx



No comments: