Wednesday 27 January 2016

Take a closer look

Hello All,

At the weekend I had a few hours with my eldest daughter and she decided she would like to do some art work with me. We set up on the kitchen table and I taught her how to use the geli plate. Many many prints later we moved on to working in our journals. I decided to use one the prints as a starting point for a background but after adding a few layers it just wasn't working. At that point my husband and youngest arrived back and our art session was abandoned.

Last night I went back to it and after adding many more layers I am finally happy with it.


You can't see much of the geli print anymore though it still inspired the colour choices.

I love getting those moments to share creativity with my daughters and I hope they will grow up loving it as much as I do. One things for sure though, I will be getting her her own geli plate!

Bye for now! xx

No comments: