Monday 1 February 2016

New Canvas


Hello All!

This last week I started a new mixed media canvas. I have a pile of canvases in my cupboard that have been there ages, probably years and I thought it was about time I used them. 

I have used modelling paste, stencils, brusho pigment powders, acrylic, ink sprays, ink, gelatos and water colours ..... so far! Really enjoying the colours and textures in this one! The photos don't really show the shimmer that is in places.

I have reached a point now where I am unsure if I should add an image in or leave it abstract. At the moment I am leaning towards the latter as I love the colours and don't want to detract from that. I have it up in the kitchen, I look at it everytime I pass it, usually that helps me to decide. 




What is your vote, image or abstract?!?

Bye for now! xxx

No comments: