Tuesday 23 February 2016

Eco Bookbinding!

Hello All,

This week I set to making up a new journal for a friend of mine who asked if I would make one for her mum for mothers day. I do love making journals and haven't done one for a while so I enjoyed making this one. The journals I tend to make are eco journals, made from mostly recycled materials:


The cover is made from a cereal box and recycled paper. and the interior has a mixture of plain and graph paper pages. It is about A5 size.

Also this week I was experimenting on a mini canvas board with one of my stencils and texture pastes:


I thought I would share it as I am loving the gold! It is a bit of a pratice run for my next commision which is for one large and two small abstract canvasses. Hopefully going to be starting on them this week although this weekend I have my daughters 7th birthday party! wow can't believe she is going to be 7, that really has flown!

Bye for now! xxx



No comments: