Monday 8 February 2016

Finished piece and straight into a new one!

Hello All,

I finished my canvas! After much deliberation I decided to keep it abstract. I have decided I am obviously into an abstract phase. I am loving playing with colour and texture and seeing where it takes me and when browsing instagram/google etc. it is definitely abstract that has been inspiring me recently.

Here is the finished piece:


I have enjoyed getting my teeth into this one so much and was quite sad when I decided it was finished.... so I immediately started another!



I am really enjoying this one and especially like the glass bead texture gel I have added to the circles, which look fantastic with the light bouncing off them. Like a good book I can't wait to get back to it and see where it takes me next!

Bye for now! xx

No comments: