Saturday 6 June 2015

Experimenting

Hi All,

Last night I decided to put my planning aside and just have some time to myself experimenting with some mark making and having a play with some new stamps and pens that I bought recently. I am really pleased with how it turned out! Sometimes it just feels good to play around with the materials without anything in mind. I find it very theraputic aswell, I can feel myself relaxing as I work.



Earlier this week I received my parcel from Reeah and it's lovely! It was a real pleasure to swap with Reeah and we had a nice time, emailing and chatting about things. She also included a bundle of extra stuff, stickers, postits, pens etc which was a really lovely surprise! I felt like a kid at Christmas.


Now back to planning and commission work! xx

No comments: