Monday 29 June 2015

Weekend Work

Hi All,

I was a very busy bee this weekend, as well as running my workshop I also got down to some work of my own.

Be True To Me
I made some new handmade stencils and my brushos and spray inks arrived so couldn't wait to have a play and I made a mixed media background and then really felt like painting so did this lady. The text reflects how I feel at the moment, that I need to be true to myself.



With the leftover paint etc I made this little ICAD which I really like.

I also completed and sent off my Art swap for this month. The theme was 'Something beginning with the first letter of your name' I was really pleased with what I produced but I will wait for confirmation from Kim from Virginia that she has received it before I post up a piccy.

I also managed to get nine of my journals bound! Altogether a very productive, art filled weekend, Lovely :)

Bye for now!

No comments: