Sunday 5 July 2015

Self Portrait

Hello All,

Over the last few days I have been a bit poorly and stuck at home. I hate feeling ill and in the UK we are having a bit of a heatwave which just made me feel even more hot and bothered and unable to enjoy what let's face it is a rarity!

The only up side has been lots of time to get some things arty stuff done! I have been binding journals and planning my workshops but the made thing I worked on was this:


My parcel containing my spray inks and brushos arrived and of course I have been experimenting! This is a self portrait and I am really pleased with how it turned out! I started the background with a handmade Moroccan lattice stencil and by adding colour with the inks, brushos and acrylics. The portrait is done in acrylics!

Anyway thought I would share it with you all. I have lots on the go, more journals to make and a new monthly challenge which is to create a 'tonal page' plus more workshops! I will post about my latest workshop (which was yesterday in a bit)

Hopefully be feeling better soon! Bye for now x

No comments: