Thursday 23 July 2015

Tags

Hello All,

I have been busy the last few days working on my July art swap. This month I have to create three tags, one in pastels, one in bright colours and one tonal. I have really enjoyed working on this, but I won't post piccies up until I have confirmation that my partner has received them. But piccies and a new video coming soon!

Whilst making the tags I decided that I am going to make sets of three tags to sell at my Dovefest craft stall in August to go alongside all the journals I have been making for it. I had a practice run for these and this is what I made:





I gelli printed the background and added the butterflies on top. I am going to do these in all colours and all different but going to try and keep them all quite simple.

In other news I have my last of four workshops this Saturday so looking forward to that and really enjoying working in my altered book but will post piccies of this when I have done a bit more. Once my workshops have finished my summer project is to get started on my portrait commissions!

Bye for now! x x

No comments: