Wednesday 15 July 2015

Journals!

Hello All,

Whilst busying myself making journals for my craft stall in August I decided to make another for myself using the woven paper background I used in my last workshop for the cover.


The cover is made from a cereal box and the signatures are make up of plain and coloured paper, graph paper, old book pages and some pages prepared with some colour. I have also sewn some pages toger to both strengthen them and add texture. It is just a tad smaller than A4. I love it, it is really tactile, can't wait to start using it! I am now working on a blue one the same to add to the stall stock.

I also yesterday joined July's art swap on Journalworkshops.ning.com. This month the challenge is to create three tags, one with bright colours, one in pastels and one tonal. Not yet got my swap partner but can't wait to get started!

Bye for now!

No comments: