Monday 22 June 2015

Experimenting!

Hello All,

Busy busy busy lately and feeling really inspired at the mo. I have so many ideas I don't know where to start. In planning my latest workshops I decided to have a go experimenting with some wax paper. I have meant to do this for ages so I decided that if I had a go and it went well I would use it for one of the sessions. Wax paper is not really that easy to get hold of in the UK. It certainly isn't in every supermarket so I decided to just get some off the internet.

I really enjoyed the results so far, although I think I have only just scratched the surface. Here is a little ICAD I made with some of the results.

I also made a little video of this one;


I am still working on a little video of the experiments themselves, so should be able to post this in a few days.

I have also ordered some new equipment including some Brushos which I am really excited about and can't wait to start experimenting with these too! Busy Busy! See you soon xx

No comments: