Monday 7 September 2015

A bit of pondering

Hello All!

I decided to take a break from commisions and do some journaling for myself. I recently received some new Dylusion paints which I see a lot at the mo on many you tube vids and although it is not easy to get over here in the UK, I decided to get some to see how good they are.



I have to say I can see why people like them, the colours are really vivid and they go on really smoothly! I have already ordered some more colours! Also in this page I used wax paper with some gelli printing on it and my new color pep smoothy crayons. The text I did with a new stencilgirl stencil called 'verbage'

The theme of the page came as I went on, I was overthinking some aspects of my life, which was only leading me to panic and worry. This page ended up being about that and helping me to stop. Think and ponder by all means but do not dwell on things!

Bye for now! xx

No comments: