Tuesday 22 September 2015

Facebook Group

Hello All,

Not got much to post up this week, I have been busy in my dance show and working on my commision which is nearly finished but I will wait till it is before posting a piccie.

I have been partnered with Tora from Iceland for this months art swap which is exciting. I have to make two art deco ATCs, I have some good ideas but haven't had time to make a start yet.

What I thought I would mention is my facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/554702017988644/

This is a group I set up for anyone that loves art journaling and mixed media to chat to like minded people, share ideas and post pictures of their work. I also post my upcoming workshops on there for those want to attend.

Just the other day one member of the group asked for some help to prompt a page and I thought I would start my own monthly challenge on there. So this month I have challenged them all to create a page about their favourite moment this summer. If you would like to join us and have a go please do!

Bye for now,

Lisa



No comments: