Tuesday 15 September 2015

Texture and Bling

Hello All,

This week I decided to have a play in my altered book with my new stencil girl stencil and some modelling and texture pastes. I am really happy with how the page is turning out but I have got to the point where I love it and don't know what to add that won't spoil it (if anything) So I have had to hit pause for a while until I decide. Here it is so far anyway.



I am really loving shiny and metallic mediums at the moment, like the silver texture paste, shimmer inks and metallic gel sticks that I have used on this page. Don't know why, just really enjoying the bling, I'm like a magpie :)

I realise I haven't done a new video lately so that is something I am looking to resolve very soon. I have just signed up to this months art swap so may create a video of that. This time the challenge is to create two art deco ATCs. Really excited by this one as I love making ATCs but also because over the last few months I have been involved in a dance show set in a 1920s speakeasy and have been surrounded by all things art deco and since I love vintage it is a perfect one for me :)

Me in my 1920s dance show costume
Bye for now! x

No comments: