Wednesday 9 September 2015

A spark of an idea.

Hello All,

The other day I was in the supermarket and ramdomly found some acrylic texture paste on offer. I didn't have a lot of time for art this week but managed to sit and have a play with the pastes and with a new stencilgirl stencil on a little index card. I love the stencil and the pastes turned out to be fab, particularly the gold one.


It is not completely finished, but here is a detail. In it I used an old painting my daughter had done as a baby and an image of a rocking chair and it got me thinking. I would really like to make a series of index cards based on the songs and stories that my children love and that I have always read/sang to them. I plan to make a video for each card and at the end perhaps bind them into a little memory journal for them to keep.

So watch this space, I will hopefully get these started soon!

Bye for now! x

No comments: