Monday 5 October 2015

First Commission Finished!

Hello All!

I realise I have been a tad quiet on here recently, I have been very busy with my commissions and I have finally finished the first one!


I am really pleased with it and when I delivered it last week she loved it! It is the first time I have ever painted a beard (and lets face it what a beard to start with) and I am really pleased with that bit!

The text is taken from one of the subjects songs as are the crabs and fish.

And so straight on to the second one which I am doing in wintry colours with lots of snowflakes. Here is what I have done so far:


I am loving this one so far and can already really visualise the final thing and where I will be placing the portrait. I have to get this done before Christmas so going to be busy on this for a while!

In other news there is a new monthly challenge which I will be looking into and I am planning a series of bookbinding workshops to create a 'journal to go' which hopefully will also include some video tutorials as well. busy busy busy!

Bye for now! xx

No comments: