Friday 9 October 2015

Some Time To Myself

Hello All,

This week I actually managed to get some time to myself to do some Journaling and other bits and pieces I have been meaning to do for a while which was fab!


I love making collage papers, it is great to just play with mediums and tools without really thinking too much about the outcome, just enjoying the process. I am really pleased with how this turned out. Once I have created a collage paper I put it aside and use it chopped up in my journals. Also I clean my stencils on top of paper towels with a baby wipe and the paper towels often come out looking great, so again I save these for later!


I also created this spread which is inspired by a Fiona Apple song that I have always sung to my daughter. I particularly like the line I have used here from the song.

I even had enough time to do more on my commission which is going well. It is so great to get that time on my own without any distractions to really get stuck in with some art work. It is quite a rare thing!

Bye for now xxx



No comments: